Friday, May 25, 2007

Positive Change is Needed.

Hey Morris.. What Do You Think?How can we make Morris a better place to live? Stay positive with your posts or they will be rejected!!! POSITIVE MORRON HAS SPOKEN. I don't believe in censorship unless it is something I disagree with. Then and ONLY then will I censor a comment. but I despise stupidity, even though I continually post what I consider negative comments and then post my own inane and negative comments in response, all the while claiming to be positive simply to feed my large and extravagant ego. Post away:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

posmo have you lost your mind?

Silence said...

There are two ways to go about satire, there is the subtle way which is the hardest, and then there is the over the top way (read the Onion).

You're currently stuck in the middle which just makes the satire look like some kid's be a internet tough guy. I suggest and its only a suggestion from a friendly person, that you just go full Onion or else work on acting skills to get the feel of costive Morris's personality better down then screaming.

"I AM POSITIVE MORON ARN"T I A CLEVER FELLOW?!?!"

Positive Morron said...

Scott,
In order for one to lose one's mind, they must possess a mind in the first place.

Silence,
Point well taken. In fact, I have a few Onions rightchere in front of me. I'll study the literary style although the intent here was to post the comments as close to the original as possible while interjecting the true unspoken and unwritten motives of the borderline personality of the author.

BoS said...

OR, you could do what Posmo does and edit out all commentary that does not stroke your enormous ego. I asked the other day why he keeps mentioning that he's keeping a blog "gratis" since 99.9999999% of all blogs are non-paid positions, as it were, and it doesn't make much sense to keep talking about how it's being done for free. Snort. We won't be seeing that remark on POSMO ever. Honestly, what a wanker.