Saturday, July 21, 2007

I CHANGED MY HEADING...

I have decided to change the heading on my original blog. My new heading states:

This blog is about promoting Morris schools, businesses, churches, traditional family values, exposing public corruption and reporting waste and fraud in city and county government. Let’s turn the corner and put a stop to public corruption by participating in this little community blog.

Notice I left out all references to Morris being a "good Christian community", as well as all references to negativity, gossip and rumor, in order for me to be viewed as credible and scholarly by the nimrods who actually read my blog. This blog is not so much about exposing public corruption as it is about feeding my own ego so as to be viewed by others as "important". We will soon have tshirts and bumper stickers for sale reading, "Positive Morron Loves You", "Positive Morron Is My Co-Pilot", and "WWPMD?". Thanks to all My loyal followers.

No comments: