Friday, May 4, 2007

Positive Morron Retracts Yet Another Blog Article

The removal of the Heritage project article was done to preserve the uh...em...errrr...integrity of this blog. YEA, that's the ticket! integrity of the blog! In all fairness I removed the article as requested by my other personality which seems to open it's big mouth without thinking. I do not want this blog to be linked with any partisan politics even though I have stated I am a conservative God fearing republican and I endorsed Beachbum Darrell Brown. I will leave that job for the other Morris blogs. This is not a case of my making a mistake. OH NO! Positive Morron never errs. I am just PRESERVING INTEGRITY by retracting what I wrote after it occured to me that I sounded like an idiot. My lobotomy was successful. I now wear a hat and have learned to control the drooling.

No comments: