Thursday, May 3, 2007

Positive Morron Stamps Out Pessimism

Stop with the negative posts!!! STOP STOP STOP I SAY!!! Or I will stamp my feet and start throwing things. Since the creation of this blog it has been derailed on many occasions. It stops now! NOW I SAY! I HAVE SPOKEN! I am trying to maintain a positive, constructive blog while at the same time bashing people whom I don't like. Posters need to understand that numerous individuals within our local media monitor this site, because after all, I am SO important, which in turn, they try to gauge public opinion on certain issues. We can see by some of the postings we have a great number of people that would like this city to be the beacon of small town USA and that means keeping out the blacks, mexicans and anyone else who doesn't agree with my personal values. I have personally spent many hours on this site as time permits and I DO have a lot of time because basically I have no life. I have pleaded numerous times to stop with the insults, rumor and innuendo and several individuals have just ignored me (waaaaa waaaaa). This will not diminish my agenda...errr...goal. Morris has seen a huge influx of new residents (especially blacks, mexicans, gays, liberals and other subversives) and we need to as a community embrace this as a positive change on the outside (but inwardly and quietly do what we can to get rid of them). THIS IS MY GOAL! THE GOAL OF POSITIVE MORRON.
Thank youSincerely,Positive Morron

No comments: